Monday, February 4, 2013

Personal Learning Goals


When I was a child in primary school, teaching was quite normal – just chalks and blackboards. When I was an undergraduate student, Power Point was used by most professors. Now I am a graduate student in St. John’s, although just have been here for almost half a year, I feel like what technology has been used most here is still Power Point. Actually, technology is everywhere in our life - we use google maps to find ways, read e-books, and keep blogs instead of ordinary dairies, but it has not been used so much in class so far as I have already experienced. To be honest, the technology I know how to use in class is very basic. I even do not know how to edit a video(maybe to download some useful applications…), what I think is a necessary skill for the requirements of this course. I realize that if technology is proper used, classes can be more attractive to students, especially whom in grade Pre K-5. In that case I want to learn how to use  new technologies into teaching, except for regular ways, and how to use it properly to fulfill teaching goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment